Sunday, October 8, 2017 | 2pm – 7pm
Hold on to your jumpsuits LOSTies, it’s New Recruits Day at Dharmaville! That’s right – we’re loading up the buses and heading to the north shore of the Island to check in with the Dharma Initiative.
I hear they have great things planned for us:
- They have uniforms, but it’s definitely more fun to dress up in your own LOST-themed costumes – I hear there will be awesome prizes, dude
- Food and drinks to make sure we start our first day on the job with full bellies
- Even a charity auction so we can give back to the “others”
- We have complete run of the place … everyone else is leaving on the sub earlier that day!
- Photo ops of scene re-enactments from a TV show you may have heard about
- A few surprises that you won’t find out about until you check in and are ON SITE!
Another thing – I’ve heard rumors of something called a purge. Have you heard something about that? Maybe our drone can be on the lookout for that. We’ll also definitely want to keep our eyes on the sky.
Promise me one thing LOSTies – we’ll have more fun than the people in that photo above from 1977, right? Cheer up, recruits!
We will have one (1) bus that can transport up to 55 people to/from Dharmaville and the Marriott Waikiki Resort & Spa. They have ample parking on-site so we hope that several of you are willing to drive directly to the site.
As we get closer to the event, I will be reaching out to see who can drive themselves and who will need bus transporation.
(image via Lostpedia)