Sunday, October 8, 2017 | 2pm – 7pm
Hold on to your jumpsuits LOSTies, it’s New Recruits Day at Dharmaville! That’s right – we’re loading up the buses and heading to the north shore of the Island to check in with the Dharma Initiative.
I hear they have great things planned for us:
- They have uniforms, but it’s definitely more fun to dress up in your own LOST-themed costumes – I hear there will be awesome prizes, dude
- Food and drinks to make sure we start our first day on the job with full bellies
- Even a charity auction so we can give back to the “others”
- We have complete run of the place … everyone else is leaving on the sub earlier that day!
- Photo ops of scene re-enactments from a TV show you may have heard about
- A few surprises that you won’t find out about until you check in and are ON SITE!
Another thing – I’ve heard rumors of something called a purge. Have you heard something about that? Maybe our drone can be on the lookout for that. We’ll also definitely want to keep our eyes on the sky.
Promise me one thing LOSTies – we’ll have more fun than the people in that photo above from 1977, right? Cheer up, recruits!
Bus transportation will be be provided to and from the location. Buses will depart the group photo location and then head to Dharmaville. Buses will return to the Hilton Waikiki Beach, where we are holding our LOST 2017 Wrap Party.
Due to very limited parking, we ask that you do not drive personally to Dharmaville. If there is a reason you need to do so, please contact me so that we can make arrangements. Thank you!
(image via Lostpedia)