Friday, May 22, 2020 | 7:30am – 3:00pm
Did you miss going on the LOST filming location tours when we visited the island in 2014 or 2017? Are you joining us for the first time in 2020 and want to see where your favorite show filmed?
Join us as we visit LOST filming locations! Please Note: Your LOST 2020 registration fee does NOT include this filming location tour. Registration for the filming location tour below is separate.
If you’re participating in the filming location tours, be sure to wear comfortable shoes. Sneakers are recommended, as there will be some walking required.
The shuttle bus transportation area is at the Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, located at 2552 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815.
Pick-up and drop off is from the Paokalani Avenue entrance which is at the back of the hotel. If you enter the main entrance of the hotel, walk past the grand stairs, go past the Starbucks and down a flight of stairs to the tour lobby. You’ll see a group/bus entrance. I will be there in a LOST event t-shirt to greet you.
Loading is 7:05 – 7:25am; Bus departs promptly at 7:30am
Friday, May 22 – Full Day Tour
Trace the steps of your favorite castaways, as we trek up-country to “The Island.” Highlights include a refreshing swim at a rainforest waterfall pool, as well as beach time at, “The crash site beach.” Much like the series, you’ll find the places you’ll explore aren’t always what they appear to be. This adventure is an OTHER exploration of what makes the island of Oahu Hollywood’s favorite tropical backlot.
The tour stops for the Half-Day featured from the T.V. Show, includes the following:
- Boone’s death scene / Mr. Eko’s brother, Yemi, Plane Crash
- Crash site beach [R/T walking distance: 1.5 mi. at sea level over sandy area-beach area]
- Kate & Sawyer’s ‘Waterfall’ scene (optional swim in fresh water pool) [Walking distance: 1.5 mi.over paved trail; gradual elevation climb 300 ft.]
- Stream Crossing (as seen in the First Season episode “Exodus” (stream and rainforest trail) *New
- Michael leads Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hugo thru rainforest before delivering them to Ben (as seen in the Second Season episode “Live Together, Die Alone” (rainforest area) *New
- Mr. Paik’s Mansion (seen above) – scene of Sun & Jin’s Wedding (temple & retail opportunity stop)
- Rainforest/Stream area featured in the Final Season, ep.’Lighthouse’ as Cave entrance
- Nigerian Village
- Including a Lunch stop at a Shrimp Truck with alternate selections such as chicken, steak, veggie selections.
- And, ‘Other’ surprises along the way
(Note: Activity includes nearly 3 miles of walking distance throughout the day. Access to waterfall pool & beach areas are dependent on surf conditions and seasonal weather rainforest amounts.)
Cost: $150.75 per personClick Here to Purchase Your Filming Location Tour Ticket
When you go to book your ticket, please note that you will have to change the date to the date of the tour – May 22, 2020. And select the time the tour starts which is 7:30am.