Thursday, October 5, 2017 | 12pm – 6pm
Friday, October 6, 2017 | 7am – 4pm
Did you miss going on the LOST filming location tours when we visited the island in 2014? Are you joining us for the first time in 2017 and want to see where your favorite show filmed?
Join us as we visit LOST filming locations! Please Note: Your LOST 2017 registration fee does NOT include the filming location tours. Registration for the filming location tours is separate.
Save 5% to the per person price from the ‘Fan Exclusive’ published rate when you finalize and secure a booking on or before Friday, March 31, 2017! This discount will show on your receipt.
When booking tours – click on “Book Reservations” after you’ve gone to the tour page. Do not click on the dropdown. If you have any questions about registering, let me know!
Thursday, October 5 – Half Day Tour
Trace the steps of your favorite castaways, as we trek up-country to “The Island.” Highlights include a refreshing swim at a rainforest waterfall pool, as well as beach time at, “The Campsite.” Much like the series, you’ll find the places you’ll explore aren’t always what they appear to be. This adventure is an OTHER exploration of what makes the island of Oahu Hollywood’s favorite tropical backlot.
The tour stops for the Half-Day featured from the T.V. Show, includes the following:
- Boone’s death scene (Mr. Eko’s brother, Yemi, Plane Crash)
- The campsite (beach stop) [R/T walking distance: 1.5 mi. at sea level over sandy area-beach area]
- Kate & Sawyer’s waterfall scene (rainforest & waterfall stop – includes optional swim in front of waterfall / retail shoppe) [Walking distance: 1.5 mi.over paved trail; gradual elevation climb 300 ft.]
- And, ‘Other’ surprises along the way
(Note: Activity includes nearly 3 miles of walking distance throughout the day. Access to waterfall pool & beach areas are dependent on surf conditions and seasonal weather rainforest amounts.)
Cost: $89.95 per person
Friday, October 6 – Full Day Tour
On this “LOST” themed tour, exploring The “Other” Island is just the beginning. Offering some of the most dramatic vistas and picturesque locations from the hit T.V. show, this unique full-day excursion focuses on the stunning scenic contrasts between windward Oahu’s eastern- and the leeward rugged south-facing coast line.
The tour stops for the Full-Day featured from the T.V. Show, includes the following:
- Sawyer’s View of the Others’ island / Lighthouse vista point (vista / lookout stop) [Walking distance: 1 mi.over paved trail; elevation climb 675 ft.]
- Desmond’s boat; Journey as Desmond follows Kelvin / Miles Para-Shoot Landing / Jack & ‘The Man In Black’ fight sequence featured in Series Finale
- Jin’s proposal to Sun and wedding scene; a.k.a., Korean home of Mr. Paik (temple & retail opportunity stop) [Walking distance: < .5 mi.over paved and light gravel walking area]
- Church ‘Gathering Place’ featured in Series Finale
- Kualoa Ranch including:
- Hatch as seen in the ‘Tempist’
- Hurley’s Golf Course
- Area where ‘Jug-Head’ stood; Treks through ‘island'; Hurley driving van on ‘island'; and other LOST scenes.
- During the Kualoa Ranch visit, you will receive an overview of film and television productions at the Ranch over the many decades. (valley stop; retail opportunity stop)
- And, ‘Other’ surprises along the way, including a catered Lunch at Kualoa Ranch, which includes selections, e.g., chicken, steak, veggie selections.
(Note: Activity includes about 1.5 miles of walking distance throughout the day; Access to coastal areas are dependent on surf conditions.)