- Cancer Gets LOST – A non-profit organization founded to raise money for various cancer support charities through live events and auctions featuring rare and autographed pop culture memorabilia.
- Michael Gillman – Raleigh, North Carolina based photographer who donated his time and services as the official event photographer for LOST 2014. Photography experience includes numerous landscapes, portraits, wedding shoots, commercial and product shoots.
- Ian Knight – In addition to being a devoted LOSTie, Ian is an incredible artist! He designed official artwork for both LOST 2014 and LOST 2017. Be sure to click on his name to visit his website – we’re big fans!
- We Have to Go Back — A LOST Revisted Podcast
- Lost with Friends – Paul and friends take an in-depth look at LOST episodes
Other LOST-centric Websites
- Lostpedia — In-depth online encyclopedia for all things LOST, including episodes, trivia and more
- Episode Generator – An online tool that helps people pick a random episode from their favorite TV show (for instance, after having watched all episodes).
When You’re on the Island
- KOS Tours – See LOST filming locations how they are meant to be seen … off road and in a Hummer! KOS offers a wide range of tours — you can keep it short and sweet with the two hour tour or go BIG with the 8 hour tour!
- LOST Virtual Tour – Take a tour of the island and LOST filming locations yourself with this incredible DIY guide! Locations are broken out by episode or by geography and even includes bonus locations!