- Cancer Gets LOST – A non-profit organization founded to raise money for various cancer support charities through live events and auctions featuring rare and autographed pop culture memorabilia.
- Michael Gillman – Raleigh, North Carolina based photographer who donated his time and services as the official event photographer for LOST 2014. Photography experience includes numerous landscapes, portraits, wedding shoots, commercial and product shoots.
- Ian Knight – In addition to being a devoted LOSTie, Ian is an incredible artist! He designed official artwork for both LOST 2014 and LOST 2017. Be sure to click on his name to visit his website – we’re big fans!
- We Have to Go Back — A LOST Revisted Podcast
- Lost for LOST Rewatch – A podcast every Saturday night that discusses LOST episodes.
Other LOST-centric Websites
- Lostpedia — In-depth online encyclopedia for all things LOST, including episodes, trivia and more
- Episode Generator – An online tool that helps people pick a random episode from their favorite TV show (for instance, after having watched all episodes).
When You’re on the Island
- KOS Tours – See LOST filming locations how they are meant to be seen … off road and in a Hummer! KOS offers a wide range of tours — you can keep it short and sweet with the two hour tour or go BIG with the 8 hour tour!
- LOST Virtual Tour – Take a tour of the island and LOST filming locations yourself with this incredible DIY guide! Locations are broken out by episode or by geography and even includes bonus locations!
LOST Fan Sites
- Bob Baron – Includes photos from his visits to Oahu!