Registration for LOST 2020 is now open!Click Here to Register
Events listed on our schedule such as: Kualoa Exclusive LOST Tour, Kualoa Welcome Reception (with food), LOST Pilot Screening at Kualoa, LOST Finale Screening, Cast Q&A and Autograph Session, and LOSTie Finale Reception & Costume Contest (with food).
These fees cover:
- Talent (cast) costs (flights, hotels, appearance fees and incidentals)
- Venue costs
- Vendor costs
- Food & beverage costs
- Audio / visual costs
- Licensing fees for episode screenings
- Production costs for episode screenings
- Exclusive LOST 2020 attendee tour of Kualoa Ranch
- Transportation to/from Kualoa Ranch
- Transportation to/from Dharmaville
- Transportation to/from Sacred Hearts Academy
- One group photo per attendee taken at Kualoa Ranch
- Other miscellaneous costs
What’s not included?
Everything on the schedule is included in your ticket price with the following exceptions:
- filming location tours (separate fee to participate)
- professional cast photo ops (optional with limited quantities available); all attendees will be able to take a selfie with the cast during the autograph session
- evening at O’Toole’s (free to attend; you must pay if you want to buy beverages)
- if we take a second group photo, the print will be sold separate after the event; all attendees will get the main group photo while in Hawaii and it is part of the ticket price
Why is there a significant price increase over previous events?
This increase reflects the number and type of venues we are renting for 2020 as well as the scale of the types of events we are holding. We are also paying to bring in cast in 2020 (flights, hotels, appearance fees and incidentals). During our 2014 event, Jorge Garcia donated his time. Finally – overall costs have also increased in the 6 years since the first event, as have taxes in Hawaii.
How do I check in on-site?
Please print a copy of your event ticket which you received via email and bring that with you.
A government ID (license, passport, etc.), which matches your name, will be required at check-in to receive your event goodie bag, which include a lanyard that must be worn to ALL events. Without this, you will not be able to attend the events.
Registration Policy: Registration fees are due at the time of registration. Checks are not accepted. The deadline to register is April 20, 2020.
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for LOST 2020 registration/ticket fees. Please do not book unless you plan to attend. You can transfer your ticket to someone else. We just need to know the name.
Maximum Number of Tickets: At this time, due to the space limitations in Sacred Hearts Academy where we are tentatively scheduled to screen the finale episode, we are only able to sell 250 tickets. If we are unable to show the episode at the Academy, we will immediately open registration to allow more ticket sales.
One Day / Event Specific Tickets: We do not permit one day only or specific event tickets (for example, if you only want to attend on Saturday to go to the Q&A).
Once you register, be sure to send in a request to join our Facebook group. You can do so by visiting here. It’s a great way to chat with other attendees about where to stay, what to do, travel tips, etc.!
The LOST Con and its organizers are not responsible for any issues or injuries that occur during LOST 2020. All attendees register with the complete understanding that they are responsible for their experience and safety during the event.